- Use your mobile device to find the email from email@example.com inviting you to connect your device to Trustd MTD. If you can’t find the email, ask your IT Team to send/resend your invite.
- In the email, click “Register your device”.
- Follow the instructions to download the Trustd app from the Google PlayStore, then go back to your browser that opened when you clicked the button in the email and click “Connect with Trustd ”.
- Click “Get Started” to accept the T&Cs
- Click “OK” to connect to your organisations’ Trustd MTD console
- Tap “OK” to the “successfully connected” message
- Hit “Sure” then “Allow” to allow Trustd to run in the background.
- Under “Web”, follow the instructions to enable Trustd to be your default browser
- Under “WiFi”, hit “complete setup”, then follow the instructions to allow Trustd to check the WiFi networks you connect to.
- Make sure it is reporting your device as “Protected” in the home screen of the Trustd app.
Trustd shares as little information as possible with your organisation. Want to know what data Trustd shares with your organisation? Find out here.
Want to know more about what each page of the app is showing you? Find out here.