- What data does Trustd collect?
- What do I do if I’ve been hacked or someone is spying on me?
- What does the Trustd app do?
- Why doesn’t Trustd know exactly which app is spying on me?
- I’m getting an alert for SmartStay – what do I do?
- Why does Trustd say I need to update my device, but there are no updates available?
Trustd MTD for Businesses
Trustd is a mobile threat defense (MTD) for businesses that enables you to easily enrol all your employees’ devices and monitor the health of their phones and tablets – without compromising their privacy.
Getting started with Trustd MTD
- What data is collected on app users registered in the MTD?
- Create a Trustd MTD account and enrol a device.
- Getting Started with Trustd MTD
- Automatic VPN configuration with Microsoft Intune
- Setting up SIEM Integration with Trustd MTD
Enrolling employees in Trustd
- Instructions for employees: Connect an Android device via email
- Instructions for employees: Connect an iOS device via email
- Instructions for employees: Connect an Android device via MDM
- Instructions for employees: Connect an iOS device via MDM
Keeping your organisation protected
- High and Medium Risk Events that Sync to Trustd
- Watch Zero Trust in action: How Trustd blocks access to MS Cloud Apps from non-compliant devices
- Integrating with Microsoft Azure AD for Zero Trust
- Trustd’s On-Device VPN Protection
- What do the Zero Trust settings in Trustd MTD do?
Policies and EULAs
- Trustd platform terms
- Trustd password policy
- Trustd MTD Service Plan
- Trustd App End User License Agreement
Still not sure?
Got a question, comment, or issue? Let us know.