Skip to the content
- Use your mobile device to find the email from firstname.lastname@example.org inviting you to connect your device to Traced Control. If you can’t find the email, ask your IT Team to send/resend your invite.
- In the email, click the “Connect this device” button.
- Follow the instructions to download the Traced app from the App Store, then go back to your browser that opened when you clicked the button in the email and click “Connect with Traced”.
- You should receive a message in the Traced app stating “You are connected to the Traced Control mobile security console.”
- Now that you’re connected with your company’s Traced Control console, the Traced app will guide you to set it up.
- When prompted, select “Allow” access to notifications.
- Now jump to the “Web” screen in the app and follow the instructions to enable the Traced Safari Web Content Blocker in your iPad/iPhone settings. The instructions are: Settings > Safari > Content Blockers > Traced (tap so it turns green)
- Jump back to the Traced app to makes sure it is reporting your device as “Protected”.
- Awesome, you’re all set and secured! We recommend that you check back in the Traced app when you reboot your phone to make sure you’re still fully protected!