- On your device, open the “trustd” app
- Click “Get Started” to accept the T&Cs
- Click “OK” to connect to your organisations’ Trustd MTD console
- Tap “OK” to the “successfully connected” message
- Hit “Sure” then “Allow” to allow Trustd to run in the background.
- Under “Web”, follow the instructions to enable Trustd to protect you against web threats, like phishing.
- Under “WiFi”, hit “complete setup”, then follow the instructions to allow Trustd to check the WiFi networks you connect to.
- Make sure it is reporting your device as “Protected” in the home screen of the Trustd app.
Trustd shares as little information as possible with your organisation. organisation. See what data Trustd shares with your organisation.
Learn more about what each page of the app is showing you.