Do you think about GDPR when you use your mobile phone for work?
If you use a mobile or tablet for work, or sometimes find yourself contacting a client on your personal phone, then you need to have a good idea of how this impacts your GDPR compliance.
This infographic breaks down mobile security for businesses and explains how and why it is a key player in GDPR compliance. We’ve homed in on the vital elements so you can understand the importance of mobile data security more easily.
Clear and easy to digest, this infographic gives you the knowledge you need to better protect your business and your clients from a mobile security threat or a possible breach of GDPR regulations.
When asked, only 9% of small business leaders could correctly identify simple cyber security concepts, yet 42% of these businesses have spent more than €10,000 on GDPR. Getting to grips with mobile security threats means organisations can make educated and informed decisions and use their budgets to effectively protect data on all devices.
Download the infographic to answer key questions such as:
- What is Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
- What types of PII could I have on my phone right now?
- What is GDPR’s Security Principle?
- How do consumers feel about privacy and data protection?
- What types of businesses are at risk of GPDR breaches?
- What types of threats could impact my mobile’s security?
- How can businesses protect data on mobile phones and tablets?